Crash course in First Aid for companies
COMPACT & INTENSIVE:
FIRST AID CRASH COURSE / REFRESHER (4 HOURS).
Our experience shows that many companies would like to offer their staff a compact course in first aid – in-house and during office hours.
Usually the enquiry about a course in the rudiments of first aid comes after an incident has occurred. Everyone was horrified because someone had collapsed and no one knew what to do :-)
Don’t wait for something to happen. Plan ahead :-)
In just 4 hours we can provide your staff with a sound knowledge of the 2 essential areas of first aid – and do so in such a way that it can be recalled in an emergency:
1) RECOGNISING AN EMERGENCY
• …preferably before it actually occurs. For instance: would you spot the signs of a heart attack – and see it coming long before the person actually collapses?
2) RESPONDING TO AN EMERGENCY
• Call 112 as soon as possible
• Provide basic life-saving assistance until the ambulance arrives
• Monitor vital functions (responsiveness of casualty, breathing, circulation)
• If casualty is conscious: position the casualty appropriately, provide psychological support, keep patient warm
• If casualty is unconscious but breathing: place in recovery position
• If casualty is unconscious and not breathing: perform cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
If you would like further details, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erste Hilfe Station is member of the Union of private First aid schools Germany e.V.
Erste Hilfe Station is certificated as an official
institute for First aid courses and Eye tests by
the Berlin Senate Department for Environment,
Transport and Climate Protection according to
§§ 67 and 68 of the German driving license law. (Fahrerlaubnisverordnung - FeV)
Address of the Senate department:
Senatsverwaltung für Umwelt, Verkehr und Klimaschutz
Am Köllnischen Park 3, 10179 Berlin